4.29.2012

INSTAGRAM


Hi girls!

As I had already said on the blog, the main reasons of my lack of posts are time and finding someone to photograph me  everyday... I had an idea to solve this problem for now, I'll post my daily looks on Instagram and whenever I have the chance to take better  pictures I'll post them on the blog. So those who want to follow me in Instagram (nahamaral) or Twitter (nahamaral1) will be able to see my outfits every day! And every Sunday I will put all pictures of the week together and post on the blog. What do you guys think?

~*~
Ola meninas!

Como já falei aqui no blog, o que mais atrapalha a frequencia de posts é achar tempo e alguem para me fotografar todos os dias... Eu tive uma ideia para resolver isso parcialmente, resolvi postar no Instagram meus looks diários e sempre que der eu tiro fotos melhores para postar no blog. Então para quem quiser me seguir no Insta (nahamaral) ou no Twitter (nahamaral1) poderão acompanhar minhas fotos todos os dias! E todo domingo eu vou juntar os looks da semana e postar no blog. O que vocês acham?


Nah Amaral


AHA LEGGINGS
SIBERIAN SHIRT
AMERICAN EAGLE SWEATER
GAP TRENCH COAT
DIOR BAG
DATELI BOOTS
SCARF


8 comentários:

Gostou? Comenta! ;)